Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

Introducing... Andrew

Since this blog comes from ME and I wouldn't be me if not for all the experiences I've had and the people I've lived them with, I can't really publish anything without speaking about people I know and love. They are part of who I am, and everything I do and say bares a trace of their passage in my life. So I thought it would only be polite to introduce them since I'll be speaking about them :)
There's another reason I'm doing this. Because my friends are dispatched in different countries, and because I lead multiple lives even when I'm in one place, none of my friends knows all of my friends.
Aaaaand the winner is... Andrew: who's responsible for the appearence of this blog. So the first "Introducing..." section is devoted to him.
Thank God (whichever one you want), this is only an introduction, cause there would be too much to say otherwuse. And the man himself speaks for himself in his blog, but obviously it's highly biased in there since he's speaking from his own point of view: one can harldy pretend to be objective about oneself, subjectivity is paramount when the subject at stake is the speaker. So I need to un-bias this all with a thoroughly impartial view of things.

I met this attractive man on an Aikido mat more than two years ago. Since then he's bounced me countless times, on the mat, and I've even returned the favour hehe. Now he's a brown belt and I'm still a little whity so even though we started together, he's a sensei by my dad's definition (ahead on the path), and he's great to train with :) yeah, yeah even when he resists techniques and I grow frustrated at how poor my techniques are, but that, again, is off the record.
Andrew's caring, sensible, mischevious (and you can NOT deny that with the proof provided by the image), intelligent, protective, teasing, serious... and I could put a superlative in front of every one of these adjectives. Aaaand he's the man in my life. Not because he's my boyfriend - although who wouldn't be honoured? - boyfriends come and go, but because he's one of my closest friends, able to stand me in any kind of mood, and that, my friends, is a remarkable feat. I don't know how long he'll be around in my life, but the longestest the better. With frequent hugs if possible :D

Comments:
Seems like a nice guy :P
 
Ok so I hope you keep the prolific writing going and I agree Andrew's ability to tolerate is Saintly.
 
ooooooh very dangerous to tell ME to keep the prolific writing going... Do I look like I really need more encouragement? If you give me too much I'll end up spending entire nights writing (says she at 2am...).
But yah know, it's always a pleasure to have a positive feedback from an almost anonymous stranger. The only clues I have are: cg (enigmatic) and you know Andrew. Craig?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?