Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Introducing... Nusha


So I mentionned Nusha a few posts back and, as the home-made rule edicts, here's a little intro about her :)
I met Nusha when she was visiting her boyfriend in Paris (I can't name him cause I'm running behind on the "Introducing..." sections, but he'll show up in due time hehe) and... actually no, that's not the right beginning to it. The right beginning is when I first saw her picture. She looked extremely beautiful, as she always does, and like a very nice, sweet and yah know good girl ;) Buuuut, beyond that first impression lay a glint of malice in her eyes. Just a little sparkle announcing there was more to her than what you could just see, and that this "more" was probably quite fun. And actually, that's exactly what Nusha's like.
She's an English student who writes delightful poetry - and I'm sure it's not in full bloom yet, so let's wait and see what it grows into with time - has the craziest little dog she dotes on, but less than he dotes on her since she's the absolute goddess of his universe, and she's close to her family in a way that us westerners have forgotten all about. So that was for the more classical and charming side of her. On the glintier side of things, Nusha's about to stop English and thoughts about working in advertisement in order to move from Mumbai to London and be a chef! Which does not prevent her from wrecklessly writing about vomit in order to get into schools. The word for it is gutsy :) And I think I've never laughed as much upon receiving texts than when they come from her. Clever, sharp and hillarious insights. I think that's what I love most about her... Aaaaaaand of course she saved me from the terrors of "muckland", but that's a whole different story :p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?