Saturday, May 06, 2006
Missing MK...

Aaaah.. Mark Knopfler... the Dire Straits... Romeo and Juliet, the most beautiful song in the world... In Paris... In June, a beautiful month... sigh.
IF ONLY I COULD BE THERE!!!snif snif. Instead I'll be hopping around waving a stick to scare trees and amuse the other stick-wavers with my ineptitude. So, that would be weapons camp :p It's three days of weapons and camping in the gorgeous country side and I LOVE it.
But MARK KNOPFLER!!!.... aw I'll never get over this. Cause you see, the man isn't getting any younger, God knows how long he'll stick around giving concerts for.
Sooo d'you think I can call him and ask him to cancel his Parisian concert to do it in South Oxfordshire instead? For a dozen of crazy people dressed in white pajamas? Hell yeah he'll come!! How could he refuse MEEEEE?
aaah only one last thing to say on the subject... In my miiiiind....