Tuesday, May 02, 2006
No respite...
Hoping for a little sleep? Bad idea....
I never get phone calls. Apart from my dad in the evening and occasionnaly from my mum, my landline never rings. This bloody morning - yes I've been reading WOT again - THREE phone calls at 8:58, 9:25 and 9:32. Not to mention the icecream van (in Paris???? what the hell is it doing here???) at 9:45, shortly followed by a neighbour apparently overtaken by the desire to have a picture up and breaking a lot of nails in the process, given how long he was banging for. These people don't leave you a CHANCE. And I'd probably slept round 4:30 last night...
I never get phone calls. Apart from my dad in the evening and occasionnaly from my mum, my landline never rings. This bloody morning - yes I've been reading WOT again - THREE phone calls at 8:58, 9:25 and 9:32. Not to mention the icecream van (in Paris???? what the hell is it doing here???) at 9:45, shortly followed by a neighbour apparently overtaken by the desire to have a picture up and breaking a lot of nails in the process, given how long he was banging for. These people don't leave you a CHANCE. And I'd probably slept round 4:30 last night...
Comments:
<< Home
I'm re-reading N° 10 in an extreemely speeded-up way (skipping skipping) in order to be able to start N° 11... However seems like it's only in hardback and that's TOO big.. So I have time to get re-acquainted with all the characters.
aaaaand:
I HAVE A COMMENT I HAVE A COMMENT I HAVE A COMMENT :D
Post a Comment
aaaaand:
I HAVE A COMMENT I HAVE A COMMENT I HAVE A COMMENT :D
<< Home
