Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

What to do at 3am...



...why not create a blog?
I realise that I'm being highly influenced in the decision to create this. A friend of mine would say "pfuuu, you're just doing it because everyone else does", which is partly true. However, it's also because I can't sleep and I figured I might as well do something creative, but most of all because Andrew wants this to be created and I find it hard to refuse him things. Btw, for the record, I never said that :p
So this page will be highly irregularily filled with whatever pops into my erratic mind at unwholesome hours of the night or day and wherever on the planet I may happen to be.
Let me figure out more of how this works and then hopefully crash into blissful long-awaited sleep...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?