Thursday, June 08, 2006
Moving on to round 2
I passed the first round of the exams :)
I didn't get kicked out for the written exams so now I'm allowed to go through with the oral ones, which means I have one chance out of two of being one of the people selected in the end!
Actually, the best part of moving on to round 2 is getting congrats from loads of people, as well as flowers from my dad :)
And now I'm going away to England for a few days. Not that serious I guess but I really need 7 days of study to be cool for the oral exams and I can get those no problem IF they don't start on the 20th. If that's the case I'll have to come back home early so I'm crossing fingers for it not to happen!!
Comments:
<< Home
YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! France won against China yesterday! Isn't that great?
And, oh, congratulations for your exam.
...
;-)
And, oh, congratulations for your exam.
...
;-)
As I told you in many other ways, but not in english, it's really great and fantastic.
Now, tell me, how did you cross your fingers about the 20 ?
In any case, have fun, please.
Post a Comment
Now, tell me, how did you cross your fingers about the 20 ?
In any case, have fun, please.
<< Home

