Sunday, June 04, 2006
Random
A couple of random things flitting through my mind on a Sunday morning (hey I only woke up recently...)Why do people play music really loud with their windows open as soon as the weather gets better? Is it an impulse to make oneself known to the whole neighbourhood, a kind of belated marking-one's-territory technique?
Why do you have a big fat headache when you wake up after a 12 hour sleep and why does it go away after a nice long loooong shower?
What is it with me and orange? I used to hate orange and not even be able to look at a bottle or orangina without feeling slightly nauseous and now I love it and find myself posting lots of images with orange on it. Even my cell phone is orange :p
How does taste change? I've started liking more and more stuff I didn't like before. Like the coffee thing. And btw, I did try having a caffé au lait in a caffé and I could drink it! And it was cheap :D
And if taste can change, what is taste? We're told it has something to do with the papillae on one's tongue, but it's clearly cultural as well since people like totally different things from one country to the next. I wonder how you "educate" your tongue in liking some things... I tried with spicy food; I might be a little better at taking it but I'll probably never be able to have South Indian food without feeling sick and applying lots of yogurt on my lips!!
Do you guys see a bird in that painting? A bird flying under the blinding sun in the desert...
Comments:
<< Home
Yeah it's weird. I used to like brussel sprouts as a kid and now I can't stand the sight of them. Btw I do see a bird in this lovely picture (where did you get it from?)
Post a Comment
<< Home
