Thursday, July 27, 2006
Introducing... Maeva

May I present, the sparkling, pepsy Maeva and her dazzling smile that even drives Malibu-like men to her feet? This picture was obviously taken in the US, but her predominant beach of action is in Corsica, where she comes from. If you're around Ajaccio, you can probably see her windsurfing away under the beating sun, when she's not playing tennis or her electric guitar like a rock star under the stetting sun, or indulging in the wildest activities to amuse her little sister and herself... which usually results in hilarious pictures. Oh yeah and she's also surrounded by hoards of cute guys. I've seen the pics, believe me, they're hottt.
You might argue that this hardly leaves any time for seduction but ah don't forget the powerful art of gazing that transforms any woman in a dyad and gives rise to rows of men swooning after Maeva's passage, or so I'm imagining... And so will you, no doubt, upon sighting this picture of slightly mysterious and enticing eyes :)

Now don't get me wrong, she's not at all a serial seductress, she's quite a bit tamer than that... even though I've never seen her in action so maybe I'm just being fooled by the fact that she's real close to her family who are very important to her, which means great values to me, and actually for real she's partying away in all the nightclubs Corsica has to offer. Hummm, my friend Julien will have to investigate in the matter for me: I'll send him as a spy in the island this summer ;)

Now don't get me wrong, she's not at all a serial seductress, she's quite a bit tamer than that... even though I've never seen her in action so maybe I'm just being fooled by the fact that she's real close to her family who are very important to her, which means great values to me, and actually for real she's partying away in all the nightclubs Corsica has to offer. Hummm, my friend Julien will have to investigate in the matter for me: I'll send him as a spy in the island this summer ;)
That was, however, only Maeva's summer life. In the winter, she becomes the hardest-working student I've ever met. For all those out there who think I'm a Hermione, think again for she oh so totally beats me (And btw, so does Tally...). Seriously I can't even begin to imagine how she manages to put so much hard work into her days. And she's quite good at what she does as well, she not only impressed her schoolmates, but her teachers as well. I'm sure they'll soon ask her autographs on top of asking her to give them typed versions of her presentations because that's just how good they are... And you know what? However much she's studied and however tired she is, she's always ready to smile and be one of the sweetest people I've ever met.
As you may have guessed, I met her at the school where I was preparing my competitive exams and she went for these as well. Maeva's actually a bit shy when she first arrives in a place I think - only to better hide her exuberant self I assure you - and was staying a bit aloof from the rest of the group, even though totally not voluntarily, and I dunno why but I was just drawn to her (no, sorry guys but not that way...) so she was one of the first people I really chatted with and we've ended up becoming pretty close over the year. Funny how these things go: she was my first "prey" and we ended up striking a friendship. Feminine 6th sense? And multiplied by two, since it involved two women I guess :p
We do have quite a few common points apart from being serious students; I tend to be a bit shy when I first arrive in a new place as well and we both can come up with crazy funny behaviour; so that she's one of the people I've laughed with the most and invented the silliest funniest stuff with :p I think she's also inspired me in my decision to go to the US next year because in 2004-2005 she did exactly what i'll be doing in NY; and she coached me for the interview, oh and she taught me what a literature dissertation was all about... so there you go I'm emulating her :p
It was not only fun to have her around all year but also a great help, and not just because we gossiped and shared all the in-jokes that only people spending all their days on the same subjects can come up with and really laugh at, but also because she was of incredible support in hard times and because her example of the perfect student always helped me to go on and study more. So thanks girl, and don't forget to come and visit next year so I can show you off in the US ;)
Comments:
<< Home
How about a long article about the life guard? :)(from the one person who got accused of non blogging recently)
Post a Comment
<< Home
