Monday, July 03, 2006
Introducing... Marie
So we're all suffering from the heat - well here in Paris at least - but amongst bodies liquefying in sweat and the weight of the degrees on our poor slowly simmering brains, comes a whiff of freshness... Marie.
This smily bunny comes from Lyon, and that's very important mind you. For those of you who are French ahem sorry, I mean Parisian, it IS like the second biggest town in France. And I've even been there so it means it's really huge :p
Every year when I change uni or country, I meet one or two people whom I then keep as friends and Marie is one of my this year ones, with Maeva whom I shall introduce shortly since it's the second time I'm mentionning her now hehe. So yeah, we met at Cachan, that's a town but it's also the short for ENS Cachan which is a really big school and you really need brains to get in there - btw, I'm pretending to be there, I'm just auditing so I don't have the big brains. My head is tiny, remember? No seriously, it's one of the toughest schools to get in here and we're pretty competitive us French.
So that's for the resume :)
Like almost all the girls I know, she lacks self-confidence and, well she also get a tiny little bit worried over stuff she really shouldn't... so she could make herself even happier than she already is with more trust in herself and a little less worry but whaddoyouknow, we're all flawed... the thing is, apart from that I really can't find much wrong with her so not tooooo bad :p
So now you just have to meet her, laugh with her and get pervaded by the good vibes that come out of her :)
Comments:
<< Home
Such a nice pic!!!
Virginia, t'es vraiment la reine des portraits! Je ne laisse pas souvent de commentaires (shame on me) mais, promis, je les ai tous lus. C'est toujours super agréable à lire et même si ce ne sont que des mots, on a franchement l'impression d'avoir cette personne à côté.
Y a quelque chose à faire avec tout ça... (non, non, pas une thèse!) Allez, à quand ton premier roman???
Virginia, t'es vraiment la reine des portraits! Je ne laisse pas souvent de commentaires (shame on me) mais, promis, je les ai tous lus. C'est toujours super agréable à lire et même si ce ne sont que des mots, on a franchement l'impression d'avoir cette personne à côté.
Y a quelque chose à faire avec tout ça... (non, non, pas une thèse!) Allez, à quand ton premier roman???
Well.. I didn't take that pic.. I just downloaded it so I'm cheating :p
And you should write in English, SHAME ON YOU :o
Bon aller on te le laisse passer pour cette fois mais attention y'aura pas de deuxième hein, surtout que dans 10 jours t'es agrégée :p
And you should write in English, SHAME ON YOU :o
Bon aller on te le laisse passer pour cette fois mais attention y'aura pas de deuxième hein, surtout que dans 10 jours t'es agrégée :p
When I said "portrait" I was actually talking about your way of WRITING ;-) I really enjoy reading your sections "Introducing...". But I'm sure you're an amazing photographer too... hihihihi
You see, I'm writing in English... for the sake of Dra.. aaaaargh... for the sake of our beloved agrégation.
Maeva
You see, I'm writing in English... for the sake of Dra.. aaaaargh... for the sake of our beloved agrégation.
Maeva
NOOO they conditionned you :o aaaaaah run for your liiiiiife....
for the sake of your - arg I've just been consumed as well. We're all done for it.. shockslurpsplurt
Post a Comment
for the sake of your - arg I've just been consumed as well. We're all done for it.. shockslurpsplurt
<< Home

