Monday, July 17, 2006

 

YIPPEEEEEE

I finished 2nd at the agrégation of English!!! :D :D
For those who are not French and who haven't read my explanations somewhere down here, the agrégation is a competitive exam that selects the top 145 people for English (it changes from subject to subject) and allows them to then teach in highschool. It is also the exam to absolutely have if one wants to go for a career in French Universities, as a Uni teacher. So usually about 1200 people sit the exams and let me gloat in saying, again, that I got second out of all these people :D :D
So my oral exams didn't go too bad you see ;)
Oh and btw, RADA has just offered me a place for an intensive summers school course for directors for which only 6 people are selected... I only just got the news, which means I was on the waiting list, but it's still pretty cool innit? Oh yeah, for those of you who are French or Swiss or other than from an English-speaking country, RADA is the most renouned drama school of the UK...
That's it I'm done boasting for the year ;)

Comments:
Ranked 2nd? Way too easy! Well done darling!
 
So when do you do that RADA course?
Does that mean we in the UK will get to see a bit more of you?
 
Well done that girl!! RADA eh? how posh!!
 
Congratulations! I'm proud of you...!
Send u tons of friendly kisses
 
thanks to anonymous for their tons of friendly kisses... may I know whom is showering such affection on me? :p
Yep Andrew, I'll be in the UK but in London... So it's aikido summer school for 1 week and then the RADA course for 2 weeks.
Aaaand I have about 6 RSC tickets to sell, worth 5 pounds each, great great seats (special offers so cheap and good seats) and for obviously wonderful plays... in Stratford where I was meant to be froom 7th to 13th of August. If anyone is intersted, lemme know!!!
 
I'm the famous anonymous girl!!!
Maeva ;-)))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?