Monday, August 21, 2006
Butterflies, marmots and cows... part 3
Blogger is a bugger. I can't post as many pics as I want so I've had to cut this post in several messages. I don't know why it does this, maybe it's my way of handling pics that's wrong. Anyhow, here's the promised marmot, the one that's actually a stone:

The end of the trip was basically a lot of pain because that Tamir pass day had been really rough on us, even though it was my favourite part of the trip :)
So there you have it, you've had loads of pics of clmbing people and mountains, and because I'm sooooo nice, I'll let you see a pic of me taken last year when the first lake we bathed in this year was frozen. I didn't have a hat and I'm sensitive to sun strokes so that explains the "style"...
