Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Baby me


So here are two pics of me as a babyyyy!!

One shows I was a blondie in my days - and yes it's me and no it's not a little boy like almost every one thinks;

and the other shows I was a stage freak at a very early age, with a devastating smile of course ;)

The black and white one was doubtless taken in Lugano where I lived till I was 2 and a half years old, and I think the other one was is Switzerland as well, which shows I wasn't older than that, but I'm not sure where... If someone out there knows, let me know!


Comments:
Wow, you're adorable.
Blondie you has your same stare.
Baby you has your same killer smile.
 
blond.... that explains so much... haha just joking.
 
lol you're SO BAD!!!!
 
Sooo cute...
2 years old, already a heartbreaker... ;)
 
Virgi,
la foto a colori é stata fatta da una mica attrice di teatro nell'atelier della quale abbiamo lavorato a preparare la scenografia di Hansel e Gretel fiaba della quale io avevo fatto una riduzione teatrale.
Come vedi sei stata iniziata al teatro subito...
il tuo papà
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?