Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Nice & Simple
I just had a salad made of tomatoes and avocado, with a piece of a nice French baguette and mandarine for desert. That was so good!!!
I miss simple foods. At SLC, I go to the dining hall or to the pub and even though they do have salad, it never seems to taste as good; maybe it's not fresh enough, and their cooked things never get as amazing as a simple bowl of white rice with a bit of salt. That was the previous days' meals, I guess I'd missed white rice too much!
Now don't get under the delusion that I'm only having super healthy food and am on a diet or something. I'm currently hiding the chocolate I just bought - because I'd finished the previous lot - behind the computer screen so I can't see it and be enticed by it too much. It's not working very well, I know it's there: either my powers of sight have improved dramatically and I can see through computer screens or the power of attraction of chocolate is so strong it radiates through all kind of matter. Whatever the option there's a strong power involved; and something tells me that if it's option A, it was totally brought on by the previous consumption of chocolate...
Comments:
<< Home
So really you should consume more chocolate until your vision is exactly how you want it to be. And you should document your findings and submit them for publication in a scientific journal.
Chocolate is a good cough suppressant, though. Better, one study says, than either water or cough syrup (which, supposedly, is really no better than water).
Post a Comment
Chocolate is a good cough suppressant, though. Better, one study says, than either water or cough syrup (which, supposedly, is really no better than water).
<< Home

