Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Cookies!
Yesterday evening was full of chit chat talking and laughing, cookie baking and eating, kitties petting, design admiring and nice food eating: I went over to Elizabeth's for dinner :) We're both pretty talkative so time passes quickly when we're together and it's always a lively fun evening with her.Our relationship is funny actually because we direct each other for our plays. So when she directs me and I act for her, she's in charge and I try and do what she says, and vice versa when I'm directing her. So we alternatively accept each-other's authority from one rehearsal to another. I think it works because we both respect each other and like each other. And in between rehearsals, we're pretty good friends! We're getting to know each other better and we've shared a lot already. It's really good to have her around and I'm gonna miss her big bright smile, energetic stories and multi artistry (she draws, does graphic and costume design, directs, acts, saws, paints, models...) when I go back to France.
So there you have it, two people, three different relationships... That totally could make for a movie or a play, not to mention that both our boyfriends are called David, which would make for good ambiguous conversations. Btw, we've met each other's David so no they're not the same person, even though they're both gentlemen, charming, bearded, funny and caring.
Extra bonus of the evening? I got to take cookies home!! :D
Comments:
<< Home
Cookies! Wonderful! And Elizabeth, too. And you! Three wonderful people. Well, two, plus cookies, which aren't actually people. Unless they're made of Soylent Green, in which case they are people.
Post a Comment
<< Home
