Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Go figure!


As a direct follow-up on the previous topic, here are two pictures, taken 10 days apart from each otherand in the same spot. So 10 days ago, snow, lots of snow, nobody outside (mainly because it was break time but also because, well, it was cold and snowing). And then, 10 days later, sun, so much that you can even see it on the picture, loads of people out roasting in the sun - most of them are to my left but I couldn't really aim well, there was too much sun for me too see what I was doing - and I'm wearing flip flops and my Argentina summer dress instead of thick boots, fleece and jacket, hat, scarf, gloves.

10 days.
Scaaaaaaaary.

And two days from now it'll be 1°C as opposed to the 25 it was today...Or so says the weather forecast.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?