Monday, March 12, 2007
Pissed off
I woke up this morning, went to the communal fridge in the building kitchen to have some of my orange juice and failed to see my brand new huge pot of yogurt. So I went shiiit I left it in my room and scrammed for it. Didn't see it there, went back to the fridge and then realisation dawned on me: it was gone!! And so was my milk (still sealed) and my indulgence item: a Ben and Jerry's ice cream pot, still 3/4 full. So either someone stole it over night or security went around the fridges to empty them of any milk-based item because it's spring break, which means that they effectively stole my food! I still live there for god's sake, all the dining halls are closed, there remains only the cafeteria from which I got food poisoning and which is overpriced (I am so not going there); which means I'm on my own for food, and I don't even have a kitchen: all there is in the room they named as such is a fridge and a broken microwave-oven. So what am I supposed to do, keep milk, yogurt and ice-cream in my room to have it go bad, attract even more bugs, and die of food poisoning??? Or just starve in a corner without complaining?
All I have to say is: fucking bastards!!!!!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Sorry, are you not supposed to leave dairy based food in the fridge over the holidays or did they just didn't realise that you were still around? Anyways, sorry to hear the bad news... you must be fairly pissed off!
Turns out it wasn't college, so someone nicked my food!!! Not only mine at that, the fridge was substancially emptier, but they took my good dairy, and I want my ice-cream back!!!
Actually what I miss most is the yogurt.
Thanks GOD the chocolate was in my room!!!
Actually what I miss most is the yogurt.
Thanks GOD the chocolate was in my room!!!
You know you can now get these tiny little fridges for your room these days? Maybe it's worth investing in one?
salut nini,
je vois que la fin de cette année est un peu dur... courage plus que 2 mois et demi
en tout cas je suis sur que cette expérience sera positive. Si on n'en a pas été privé les choses sont moins précieuses!!
tu pourras toujouirs te rappeler de cette période quand tu auras l'impression d'etre trop sollicitée.
je t'embrasse trés fort.
ton vieux cousin a qui tu manque
julien
Post a Comment
je vois que la fin de cette année est un peu dur... courage plus que 2 mois et demi
en tout cas je suis sur que cette expérience sera positive. Si on n'en a pas été privé les choses sont moins précieuses!!
tu pourras toujouirs te rappeler de cette période quand tu auras l'impression d'etre trop sollicitée.
je t'embrasse trés fort.
ton vieux cousin a qui tu manque
julien
<< Home

