Here are a few cool pics of people I like and cool moments, and me. You can click on the pics to see them better if you want.
Starting with... my flowers!! Lee brought me the tulips after the first show, and David the roses after the second show. I felt like a diva with all these beutiful flowers in my room :D Yeay flowers!.
.
.
Last week, the weather was amazing, it seemed the whole campus was hanging out on the lawn so David and I took a blanket and sat there in the sun, studying, well trying to but really enjoying the sun and the start of spring. I lent him my cap cause the sun hitting quite hard so I put my scarf on my head in the way Arielle showed me :p Now it's raining bad, let's hope the sun returns soon!!!
.
.
.
Here's jAms studying in my room, making a weird and funny smile :D you can see the red theme: hair / shirt / bag!! .
.
.
Aaah, the changing rooms... That's before the third show of my plays. The whole show was made of 5 plays. Brad and Elizabeth are running lines at the back, and the gals, Sarah-Zane, Meaghan and Gill are applying make-up. I love backstage before a show!
.
.
.
Marie at the Met, ooking very elegant in her black sweater :) She spent about 10 days here, and I only have two pics, the other one only publishable on terms of death for me! You can tell I don't take pics nearly often enough...
.
.
.
Here's Elizabeth same day, same place. I know she's in the shadown so you can't really appreciate her lovely smile but the only other pictures I have on her are on stage or making faces...
.
.
.
Me in my laundry gear!! I'm wearing my pajamas and boots :p It was snowing real hard that day. .
.
.
Here's David the pirate man studying in my room. (People tend to do that apparently!!) I really like the head gear :D
# posted by V @ 5:57 PM