Monday, April 09, 2007

 

From chocolate to oranges?


I really like chocolate. Good milk chocolate, optionally with nuts. And on a day like Easter of course, I want to have chocolate, right? Well I set out to get some and found some little bunnies and a bar of Lindt. Unfortunately, the little bunny was very very bad chocolate and I will not even be able to finish it. Imagine me throwing away chocolate!! But it has to go, it's simply uneatable. It was cute at least, until I beheaded it. Anyways, I got home with the rest of my Lindt bar and felt like having a snack and I had an orange sitting there on top of the chocolate. I'm funny with oranges, I like orange juice and drink it a lot, I was ok with oranged but hardly ever had them as fruit, and I hate any other thing made from oranges. Especially artificially flavoured stuff. However, in the past week I've been eating more and more oranges, which is why there was an orange lying around in my room. Well believe it or not, the choice was tough! Still had the chocolate cause it was there and old habits die hard, but I think I enjoyed having the orange even more. And if you put chocolate and an orange in front of me right now, I'd have the orange... What is wrong with me??? :o

Comments:
I know what you mean... I went down to hotel chocolat and got myself some quality Easter chocolate... some slabs of dark and milk chocolate, marzipan covered in dark chocolate and some little eggs. I only eaten the eggs.. cant quite work myself up to eating the rest of it. I imagine I will get there one night after a hard aikido session and I want some comfort food.
 
> What is wrong with me???

Nothing serious, don't worry. Having oranges lying around in your room is just a common sign of sexual post-traumatic disorder that reveals your profound need for, well, big round soft juicy things.

Alright, you got the point.

Régis
 
I you put chocolate and an ornge in front of me at the moment, I'd eat the orange and then cover you in the chocolate...
 
Oh my, an anonynmous admirer!!
 
Fee, fie, fo, fum! Who's hitting on my girlfriend?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?