Thursday, April 26, 2007
Toothy
I recently discovered that I had lost a filling on one of my teeth. It used to cover a pretty big hole that was dug to get rid of a cavity years back and it must have fallen off. I hope they digest well!The unfortunate result is that until I can get it replaced - hopefully on Saturday if all goes well - I have to brush my teeth every time I eat something or drink something other than water. And that's a lot of tooth-brushing, about four times a day... It feels like I'm spending all my life brushing teeth: eat, brush, drink, brush, eat, brush, brush, brush... And I even have to plan a toothbrush and some toothpaste every time I know I'll be eating away from my room for immediate tooth-brushing action!
Ok maybe I don't have to but I'm paranoid that if I don't become the brushing freak, germs are going to hide in that hole and fester and then they're going to close the filling on top of it and it'll doom my tooth to dark days of cavities, excruciating nerve-wracking pain, and extraction.... gah.