Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Leaving soon...


... and sort of freaking out. Everything is closing, stopping, finishing; I've even started saying goodbye to some people, and there are only 9 days left. 9 days to enjoy campus, to hang out with my friends, to see more of NY, to play squash, to discover what an American graduation is, to work on my thesis... and to see David. In 10 days I'll be gone from all this, working like a mad woman to catch up on all the time I spent doing some of the above, or theatre, or teaching. And I'll be far far away from the one person I want to be very very close to!
Leaving soon also means I have lots of work to do that's not (and far from) finished and teachers to face with not much to show. So extra stress. And it means I am spending most of my days stuck in my room with the birds chirping and the sun shining outside. And David goofing around elsewhere. Yes yes there is a common theme: I don't want to be far from my man, and who would blame me for it?! I say damn different countries and places, can't someone invent teletransportation real quick? Let me amend that, cheap teletransportation!! That way I could be in Paris during the day dealing with work and administrative stuff, and with my man in the evening. Of course someone would have to cancel time difference as well, and that's starting to be harder. Yes harder than the so-said impossible teletransportation, which I'm sure will happen before the earth stops turning around itself and the sun and stops making it different times in different places. Or they will happen simultaneously when we all blow up in pieces when earth collapses on itself in a very very long time.
And don't tell me I'm going mad, I was already mad in the first place. NA!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?