Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Counting Votes


I did something for the first time today: after the legislative elections (yep, another election for us: for local representatives this time), I went down to the place where I vote to help count votes. They asked me if I wanted to when I went there to vote today and I actually was really excited at the prospect. Well as you might guess, it was all dull and boring BUT, I discovered something new and it was fun to see how it worked even if the counting process itself wasn't very exciting. My job was to put a little mark in a column when a name was called... I'm proud though cause it was only my second time voting in person (my mum went for me when I was in the US) and I got to help out :D Yeay!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?