Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Done and Done!
My thesis is printed and bound. I'm going over in a few minutes to hand it over. And pass an oral exam. So I'm basically done, I'll just have to present my thesis sometime this week in a little 20 minutes interview. So that's that and it's cooool.
Other groovy thing: I went to an interview yesterday for a teaching job at Uni and I got it!!! :D
So my friends, I'll be a teacher at University next year.
CRAZY STUFF!!!
So much happening in so little time made my head burst into uncontrollable thought so not much sleeping for me lately... Been picturing myself in class teaching! hehehe
Yeay life!
Comments:
<< Home
TEACHER???
Like, the real thing with the black board, the chalk and the rest? Are you assistant teacher or teacher for real?
Like, the real thing with the black board, the chalk and the rest? Are you assistant teacher or teacher for real?
yep the real thing. No assistant, just teacher. With 15 hours a week and all. And classes of 18 students. At Paris 6, Jussieu.
La classe non?
La classe non?
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!! Congratulations ;-))) So exciting! Now you can go and buy some smart dress or skirt or scarf (or whatever you like...!) in that shop in front of Gibert. Remember...?! Tons of friendly kisses
Maeva
Maeva
Thank you thank you!
Yep it's affecting my PhD in as much as I won't be able to spend that much time on it next year. But I can do it in 4 years if I need, and as of the following year I'll have a different status (will be teaching way less and doing more research). But I'm still enrolling next month!
I'll wait till I've signed the contract and maybe lost a little bit of the extra weight associated to studying lots, sitting down at my pc eating chocolate in the past few weeks!!
Yep it's affecting my PhD in as much as I won't be able to spend that much time on it next year. But I can do it in 4 years if I need, and as of the following year I'll have a different status (will be teaching way less and doing more research). But I'm still enrolling next month!
I'll wait till I've signed the contract and maybe lost a little bit of the extra weight associated to studying lots, sitting down at my pc eating chocolate in the past few weeks!!
oops what I'll wait for is to buy a smart thing in that shop, forgot to mention that, my brain still is fried indeed!!
Post a Comment
<< Home

