Sunday, June 17, 2007
Humm
So I'm almost done. I thought my conclusion would take way longer than that but it didn't, it's really really short. Which is not what my teacher was after :s I skipped a chapter so the conclusion was to be hefty and now it's less than a page (oops). Hence not hurray yet or anything, I really need to go back, do some proof-reading and editing and hopefully find stuff to add to the conclusion. gah. I almost feel like leaving it at that, but the story of a friend whom they would have given a really really good grade to if she'd spent a bit more time on her conclusion is haunting me. I don't want to miss the grade I need to move on to a PhD (in case I get funding for it and actually decide to do it). Ok so the friend in question did get a good grade anyways, but at this point, given all the flaws I find in my work I'm thoroughly doubting I will. Yes, yes my dear readers, you've gotten used to me saying aaaah I didn't do good and then getting great grades (except last year, after the exams I knew I'd done good) BUT the thing is every time there is the possibility for me actually doing a really bad job. So yes I'll go on and think I might be doing really bad every time I see a flaw in my work because if I see it, how could my teacher not see it? Now I don't know what his expectations are so we'll see what I get in the end. If I get a brilliant grade (doubt it...) or a good one, or one that's not good enough for a PhD (I need a 14 out of 20, which is like a B). Which I shouldn't because the more PhD students my prof has, the more he gets paid so really he shouldn't stop me from getting there!
I'm just rambling on right now, I don't even know why you're reading but hey at least you chose to and I'm not haunting your email addresses so don't yah complain! Yep, still feeling insecure and like I'm bound to bother people. But that's ok I've got my little darling blog and I can bother him as much as I want to and no one will run away from me. It's the ultimate solution for wallowing in self pity mode me!! Mwahahaha
I so need sleep...
Nighty night!
Comments:
<< Home
I'm betting on a 17 (out of 20). If you got a lesser note, then I'll invite you to have lunch somewhere so that you can commiserate all you want.
Post a Comment
<< Home

