Friday, June 22, 2007

 

I like ma birdies!


I drew this meaning to send it to my gramma but it's been sitting on my desk for a few days, waiting to be sent, and I realised through seeing it there thate I just really like ma birdies so I figured I'd post it here and keep a trace of it even when they're gone on their southern mission to reach her. And that way I can show off and say hey look look I can sort of draw!! :p
Scanning it transformed it a bit, it's lost some details on the top right corner, but when you look at it small like that it looks closer to the real thing so there goes, yah can just look at the mini version!

Comments:
I think they're beautiful, and I think your grandmother will adore them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?