Friday, June 29, 2007
SALES MADDNESS
OMG I have so many new clothes!!! 4 skirts, 3 sweaters, 3 shirts, 2 pairs of trousers, 2 blouses, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 dress...
Shame bit is, I can't wear all of them at the same time :o I guess having to dress for my new job kinda motivated me in renuing my wardrobe... and I am totally indebted to Sophie for making me discover an awesome shop that I totally fell inlove with and bought tons of clothes from. It's name is Somewhere, and it's some places ;) I'm really not impressed with jeans anymore now that I've bought the amazingly cool trousers I found there!!! And, and, and: it's making feel better about my body because in that store, things fit me well, they've planned for women who actually have shapes and need to fit their hips in!
Now I need to make room in my drawers to fit my cool new clothes in. Yeay for clothes and a new job to motivate me in spending... hum... money... lots of it!
I feel like such a girl!
