Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Soon Sooooon
Soon my intense work period will be over!
Soon I'll be able to see my friends whom I haven't seen in ages and have had to cancel meeting for hermitting reasons!
Soon I won't have to spend the day at the pc and will be able to go to aikido more and do rollerblading and stop accumulating intensive chocolate-eating-related bum fat extras!
And soon, but never soon enough, I'll be able to see David instead of pining for him from a distant land!
In the mean-time... I need to finish chapter 3 (yeay no chapter 4, my teacher agreed to keep it for the PhD, very very wise of him, it would have been very very bad!), figure out a nifty conclusion that hides the lack of chapter 4, re-read and correct the whole thing so I can print it and pass oral exams on the lessons I missed all year through being in the US and haven't really started reading the notes of - because they're really difficult to follow, they were taken by another person and that makes it hard!!
yeay.