Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Such a hard life...
- a vegetable
- a sleeping vegetable
- having fun playing squash like these guys, i.e. dancing and singing while you play :p
- doing lots of aikido, not as well as that, but swariwasa (no clue how it's spelt), which means staying on your knees while you do the technique like that feller - and suffering from knee pain!! (sore knees, very sore poor little knees...)
- climbing on that wall, after a few years away from any climbing walls, and without even getting sore :o Does this mean that aikido is tougher on you than climbing is??
- meeting the head of the languages department where I'll be teaching next year; and he's a realy neat fun guy, yeay!
- watching these movies during the fête du cinéma (if you need translation for this, seriously consider brain revision). They're both pretty good, though completely different!


- having friends over for dinner, and going out with them
And of course I've also been cat-sitting for my sister, hence the association between sleeping me and a sleepling cat. Not that this one chooses to sleep much at night, the little water bowl kicking at 3am expert brat! And yes the animals playing squash are cats too, if you don't see them as such, I'd recommend an eye check ;) Oh yeah and I presented my thesis to my jury and got 17 for it, which means that's the grade I'll get for my linguistics Masters! That's more than what I got for my English lit/theatre one so I guess I made the right choice in sticking to linguistics. So you understand that I should be exhausted and why I'm off for a nap now...
