Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Again and again...
I went to Normandie for a few days with Arielle, who introduced me to this charming region I'd never set foot it, apparently for the better health of it... I sprained my ankle again on a walk from Fécamp to Etretat :( It's the fourth time on the right foot, the last being two bloody months ago!! Why, oh why does my ankle hate me so? Some could argue I'm the one who hates my ankle, spraining it all the time I guess, but it's not like I want to! I'm getting royally fed up with it actually. It sucks to be immobilised again and again... This time just before spending a few days at the beach (for the first time in years!) and as y'all know, walking on the sand isn't ideal for an ailing ankle.
Other than that accident (grunt), the trip was niiiiiice cause I got to hang out with Arielle before she heads off for Israel for a year and to see really really beautiful landscape:
Unfortunately I didn't shoot this pic from a helicopter though that would have been very neat indeed :D And now I'm off to the internet-less land of the Italian beach with lots of books (gotta find more books!!!) to tan and tan and look good in white ;)
Comments:
<< Home
Does that mean you won't be able to go climbing in the next few days ?
(yes, I'm worried about your ankle)
Post a Comment
(yes, I'm worried about your ankle)
<< Home

