Friday, October 12, 2007

 

Tired


Both the flat and I are tired.
This is my first week in the past 6 weeks not going to the UK and my body probably took that as a "go ahead you can crumble down now" so I need lots and lots of sleep! Also, I have an eye infection that requires me to put antibiotic drops in my eye every two hours. And, of course, as I'm tired, I slightly (only just slightly but still) twisted my ankle in the street tonight. No biggy, nothing that would stop me from playing sports if I were doing any of that these days (no friggin' time), but always a bummer! Of course, making it worse is that this week was my first week teaching full time. Before that, with the strike and all, I hadn't taught all these hours, and boy it drains energy out of me!!
As for the house, the shower decided not to provide any hot water anymore and the repair guys are only comming on Monday. So I'll be stinky for a few days. Go go stereotypes about French people not showering...

And the internet decided to go beserk so my pc doesn't have a connection anymore. At least my mum's still working, even though that wasn't the case a few hours ago. Let's hope for it to go on working...

Comments:
Will you still be able to cook something tomorrow evening or should I bring pizzas?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?