Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Little pups


I've found out that students are exactly like pups. Apparently the best way to gain their respect, confidence and attention is the following:

1) be very very strict and edict severe rules. You can even yell a little bit so they understand who barks loudest. (thank you theatre training and projection techniques!)
2) when they've understood who's the boss, do playful activities that make them learn playfully
3) if they've done well, reward them with sweets.
Guaranteed technique.
I'm not sure they'll be ready for pettings yet though, that might take more training!

Comments:
V., you reached the terminal phase of catomania. There is nothing we can do for you anymore.
 
hum I don't think so, or I would have compared the students to cats and not dogs... rigth?
:p
 
.. but they still wee on the carpet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?