Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Not perfect after all
I don't know if it's because I now know for sure that my vision isn't perfect that I have a blasting headache today, but if so, I wish I'd never known!!
I went to the ophthalmologist's yesterday and I have -0,3 in the right eye and -0,6 in the left eye. Not too much as compared to the previous -8,25 and 8,75 but still enough that if I could drive, I'd need glasses to do so. And enough that I have a hard time reading from a distance. And apparently that I have headaches when I don't sleep enough and stay in front of a pc or written documents all day. But that may well be psychological. Or the sound of the building site that my Uni is. Who knows?
But the headache will, for once, justify the brevity of the post!
Comments:
<< Home
aww damn.. shame about driving.. still at leeast you dont need them all the time. Can you tell me which procedure you went for?
The top of my cornea was cut with a laser "intralasik" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLIVC) the flap was opened up, then the lasik laser burned the mid-part of my cornea and then they closed the flap - it is supposed to heal in like 5 seconds. And then it's done. 20 seconds to cut the flap, around 20 seconds to burn the cornea. Each procedure is done with a different laser.
VoilĂ !
Not too bad for driving so far as I haven't learnt yet :p But it will be a problem for me for theatre... I'll get glasses then (if I don't get the surgery again).
Post a Comment
VoilĂ !
Not too bad for driving so far as I haven't learnt yet :p But it will be a problem for me for theatre... I'll get glasses then (if I don't get the surgery again).
<< Home
