Tuesday, December 02, 2008

 

13 hours


That's the ammount of time I spent at university, working. In one day: today. 
I got up at 6, got ready, hopped on the bike, cycled to Uni, finished prepping my 8:15am class and doing photocopies. Taught for 2h15min. Then, back to the office (yep, in that oh so sexy place...) and devised the following:
1 listening comprehension
1 written comprehension
1 grammar lesson and associated set of exercices
2 sets of exercises for medical students
1 final test
1 mini exam text
I also wrote out the answers to a listening comprehension from listening to the video (so basically did a listening comprehension but then I'm the teacher so that's dead easy), collected material for the class I need to post online every week, proofread it - it included 4 little videos and associated questions and transcripts - and uploaded it. 
I also had lunch with a collegue for like 30 minutes and then coffee (really, hot chocolate) with another colleague for about 20 minutes in order to have a break cause my brain was bursting. 
Oh and I dealt with one outrageous student, corrected grammar excercices and helped colleagues prep their classes for tomorrow.  
I say, that was an efficient day!! Not very glamorous, but efficient. And it feels reaaaal good. I'm finally back in full gear, not needing to be miss vegetable in front of shows (I was getting really frustrated with the need to be a couch potatoe every weekend to just reload). Ok so maybe this weekend will be sliiiightly tough. But then again, maybe I've found my work mojo again and I can do it :D


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?