Sunday, January 25, 2009

 

Drinks


A dangerous thing has begun: I've started to enjoy the feeling that a bit of alcohol gives, losing inhibitions, feeling slightly lightheaded... but also the social freedom: when you've drunk, you can say much much more, and do more, than when you're not. So that's cool. The danger concerns the following day... like now :s Being hungover a whole day definitely isn't fun. I've never felt that so long, which definitely proves I don't stand rum very well!! So the real biggest danger lies in the possible multiplication of occasions I drink, since I've begun finding that enjoyable! And this has happened: I've been tipsy/drunk three times in the past 2 weeks, an absolute record!! And today is baaaaad... So I totally need to learn what my limits are and when to say nope, thanks, enough for me tonight. But learning takes experience, doesn't it? So does it mean I actually have, for my own good, to drink more often?
:p
Just kidding! But I'm glad today's happened now because it'll probably motivate me not to drink too much now that I know how crappy you get to feel after :s

Comments:
Marf, fighting hangovers is easy! Either you drink lots of water before going to bed, or you can my grandfather's antidote: start the morning with Champagne, and keep drinking until the headache, nausea, etc., go away.
The third solution works best, though; you have to drink the blood of three of your students under a full moon dressed in the skin of baby squirrels.
 
Drinking water is good. And seriously, there is no need to fight drinking. At best, perhaps should you try to fight the wish to drink, but even that is uncertain. Decadence feels good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?