Monday, January 26, 2009

 

Yann is haunting us!


For the fourth time, I went to see Yann's band play on Saturday. I really like his music, and so do Marie and David. In mental preparation for the Saturday concert, which was at La Cigale, a really cool location, both David and I had a song in mind for a few days: "I won't go to school again...", which kinda works well for us since we're teachers :)
Now, the aftermath of the concert and the discovery of Yann's group's myspace page with exerpts of his (second? third?) concert has made Marie play the three songs over and over again in the house and they haven't left my brain since!! 
So yes we like your music a lot Yann, but you better hurry and put up more songs or the three we have will drive us mad, maaaaad!! :p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?