Random ideas, thoughts, emotions and reactions from a crazy but serious, silly but clever Shakespeare and Bollywood fan desperately looking for a better self-definition.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Temporary Kitty
The other day, I was on the phone with Marie when someone knocks on the door. Of course I was suspiscious given our recent problems with our neighbour, but I kept Marie on the phone to feel safer. I opened the door and a kitty zooms in! Another neighbour (a nice one) had knocked on our door because the kitty seemed desperate to get in. So I say no it's not ours but we'll find its owner. So I took the kitten in my arms and I knocked on the doors of all of our neighbours (except for the evil one) all the way down and up to the third floor (we're on the second), until I heard the kitten's owner might be someone who wasn't home. The kitty was getting restless so I brought her back home and let her run around the living room, rub against my legs and jump around everywhere... When I say I let her, it's because she was so swift and energetic there was no way of stopping her! D came back home, super happy to have a temporary kitty and we posted a note on the door to advertise we'd found a kitty. We fed her tuna (I don't know a cat that doesn't like tuna), as you can see on the picture, and we played with her. David named her Troublemaker because she kept running around and trying to mess with the plants... But the owners came to get her - overjoyed that the kitty was fine - so of course we didn't get to have her long! Still it was neat to have a temporary kitten. And it reignited our desire to get a kitty!