Monday, April 13, 2009
Shoot!
Since I've become an absolute star, dropping my PhD to pursue theatre and cinema dreams - so far as an extra on film and a female lead on stage - I have been in dire need of pictures of myself. I only had amateur ones, and not necessarily great ones at that, and was told very clearly that I would never really be called for auditions by serious and professional people if I didn't have profesionnal shots. So my search for cool pics of moi to send to casting directors culminated this morning, in a two-hour photoshoot with a real professional! It was a lot of fun and quite exciting; especially when, upon seeing the pics on his laptop (yep, all digital my friends!), I found a) that I wasn't bad looking after all b) that I did a pretty damn good job at my make-up!
So yeay :)
I will retrieve the pics on Wednesday and post them on my theatre site-like thingy. So if you're interested, you should go have a look on Wednesday afternoon!