Monday, November 23, 2009

 

What marriage changes


So I got married twice. Before the first time, I wasn't 100% sure because how can you know?? And it was just the civil ceremony so I thought meh, no big deal, just signing paperwork. The result: I totally fell inlove all over again! It had a tremendous impact on me. Totally unsuspected!
The second time, I was inlove again and it was going to be a beautiful celebration of our love in front of our friends but you know, I was already married after all, in a way, and living with my hubby in our little appartment - though it really hadn't been long - so what was it going to change, right?
The result: I knew. I just knew he was right, that I was right for him, that we were right!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?